Article: Holi and Muslims of the Indian Subcontinent

Source: Article: Holi and Muslims of the Indian Subcontinent

Posted in Uncategorized | 1 Comment

Mid-day meals: TMC takes on Centre, demands rollback of its Aadhar must rule — The Indian Express

via Mid-day meals: TMC takes on Centre, demands rollback of its Aadhar must rule — The Indian Express

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Apollo negligence case: Government panel report points to ‘medical negligence’ — The Indian Express

via Apollo negligence case: Government panel report points to ‘medical negligence’ — The Indian Express

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Kya Dilli Kya Karachi: 6th IndoPak Classroom Connect

“The 6th Indo-Pak Classroom Connect” of Aaghaz-e-Dosti connected school students of Gyan Mandir Public School (Delhi, India) and Evergreen Schooling Systems Fatima Jinnah Campus (Lyari,…

Source: Kya Dilli Kya Karachi: 6th IndoPak Classroom Connect

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Message of Peace from Land of Gandhi to Land of Bacha Khan: 5th IndoPak Classroom Connect

In the fifth Indo-Pak Classroom connect, students of Gujarat and KPK interacted through video conferencing. Aaghaz-e-Dosti through these sessions that connects an Indian and a Pakistani Classroom t…

Source: Message of Peace from Land of Gandhi to Land of Bacha Khan: 5th IndoPak Classroom Connect

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

 THE MYSTIC NUMBER 108

BigEye.com

​Do you know the secret of 108? If yes then I can place you among those 23% of people from whom I asked the same question and who possessed some basic knowledge about it. I asked this question to 100 educated people in my city and believe me most of them were incapable to response. Let’s talk about the remaining 77%- some of them had atleast some knowledge and responded that 108 was an emergency ambulance service number (Of course I was looking for this response) while some stood totally blank. Then I asked a second question to check the general awareness level that they had and to my surprise almost everybody knew about 786.

Yesterday I noticed one luxury car with number ‘0786’ among fleet of cars when I was passing through a shopping mall. To my surprise, the owner was a Hindu. Similarly when I go through my…

View original post 531 more words

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Sindh Culture Day Special: An Introduction to Sindh, Sindhi Culture

Sindh Culture Day (Ekta Day) is celebrated every year on the first Sunday of December across Sindh (Pakistan) to highlight the centuries old, rich cultural heritage of the province, especially it&#…

Source: Sindh Culture Day Special: An Introduction to Sindh, Sindhi Culture

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment